2023 2nd International Conference on Mathematical Statistics and Economic Analysis（MSEA 2023）will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. Genetic algorithm in the application of economic management;
2. Data processing, data modeling and economic forecasting in economic management;
3 .Data analysis and mining;
4. Economic growth and statistical analysis;
5. Financial mathematics;
6. Model fitting and data analysis;
7. The economic statistics;
8. The correlation analysis of economic development;
9. Prediction model and economic research;
*All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers of MSEA 2023 will be submitted for indexing by Ei Compendex, Scopus.
1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.